vrijdag 22 oktober 2010

Today: WINE tasting


Yes comrades: W I N E
As if that meant anything in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and later

Only from the 90s onwards I came to acknowledge WINE as an acceptable item in human discourse.

Not my own choice, whatdoyouthink!, but my wife's influence

I've had wives before.
In fact I started in the early 70s. I still carry my fiancee's ring in my wallet. WHY? I don't know, maybe because of the gold value. I do NOT think so...

BTW: I heard her husband AFTER me, recently suffered a car accident that killed him. Which is tragic for Truus and her two daughters.

Do you really think I would be that sick to gloat on this accident?
I probably am, but in reality terms....I am NOT.

I saw her recent picture.
She is OLD (as I am)
AND thinner ( I am thicker, 77 kilos, last count and NOT losing weight, as I should)
So by-and-by she's done wonderfully.

wanna see her?
do your own google-search, I got results, so can you!

Her sisters: I remember Ineke and Ilse (hope to have THAT right)
are alive I hope...
Father (in the 70s I wished him dead already, the child-abusing, mother molesting SOB that he was.... at the time I do NOT remember Bram Moskowitz defending the family....), he's dead I hope.

Mother, alive I HOPE, MUST BE NEARING 90 I THINK, BUT WHO CARES, SHE DID NOT DRINK, SHE DID NOT SMOKE, SHE ONLY GOT BEATEN UP ALL THE TIME.

I remember Truus, brought me a spoken token of love. On a taperecorder, which you reader may find hard to believe, it really existed in the 70s.
It was a song originating to Herman van Veen, I got this message on my birthday:

Hier heb ik iets voor als de ochtend begint
als een vroege vogel wordt gewekt door de wind
als we wakker worden met de zon in ons bed
heb ik iets voor jou
ik wil alles voor je doen
ik wil alles voor je zijn
'k geef je alles wat ik heb
alles, alles wat ik heb ...

Hier heb ik iets omdat je vaak om me lacht
iets voor als je boos bent, als je huilt en ik zacht
lieve woordjes fluister in 't holst van de nacht
heb ik iets voor jou
ik wil alles voor je doen
ik wil alles voor je zijn
'k geef je alles wat ik heb
alles, alles wat ik heb ...

Lief als jouw glimlach, even breekbaar en teer
liever zonder woorden want het is zoveel meer
meer dan ik kan zeggen dat besef ik elke keer
als ik jou weer zie
ik wil alles voor je doen
ik wil alles voor je zijn
jij bent alles wat ik heb
en alles, alles wat ik heb
is voor jou ...

I did NOT really love her. My Geertruida Wilhelmina HAD to be rescued from her abusive father. I only helped a bit. We managed to deflower ourselves. OK, said, done.

OK, I'm older now, That's nice. She's had her life, I've had mine. I'm sure we differ 360 degrees. But we DID share a precious moment in time.

Can't find her picture, sorry. YOU, OUTSIDERS, get me her link....

The funny thing is:
Her (married) name was PRELLER, a Not such a common name.

My current and always wife's grandmother also carried that family name: PRELLER.

In short: my first and my last love share the same family name.

Ain't that nice?

Greets

Geen opmerkingen: