vrijdag 1 oktober 2010

My future government


My country is in shambles.
I drink too much.
My neighbour has appalling ideas.
My city is in ruins.
I do NOT have enough pills to end my life whenever I feel like.

I seem to have a new government.
Let's concentrate on that and forget the rest (I lied, I DO have enough pills)

Today (yesterday to be exact but I live entertainment hours, so today is an extension of yesterday) we heard a Press Conference of our to-be trio of power..

We heard our 'state of the union' (yes, we still have colonies).
Let me start by stating that it was a nice show.
By Three people.
That were unable to tell the same story, but were 'of one mind'
Although one said This and the other said That.

In short: we had 3 party leaders, of whom 2 talked the same language...
thinking that what 'ought to be' was enough to convince the poor suckers who provided 90% of their votes June last.

and the 1 (GW, see later), who provoked his 2 'friends' while promoting their opposite, and won the popular vote. Reread my former Blogs in order to know why I HATE the popular vote.!

This threesome will reign the NL for the coming (max) 4 years. (I swear, but hope to die)

I predict: The 1 person...(Geert Wilders, GW for short) will IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, defeat the other 2. HE holds the power by (no english word available) CONDONING his fellow (yes, they were all male) men, his 'collegues' to accept their everneeded votes, to help form a majority (of 1 vote, even US-Congress, let alone US-Senate would not accept this) to legalise any of their proposals.
(Remind me of this prediction in coming months/years). (I mean this!)

The worst thing is:
I am in favour of the lonely cowboy's ideas.. (GW's ideas)
(shame on me....)
What does that make me...? An ultraconservative Tea Party member?....

Or 1 out of 16 million that says: Tea parties are nice, but we also need a non-religious future, which islam will not provide (look up the statistics - and disregard the oil proceeds for islam countries- and you'll see what I mean). Islam will provide NO THING WHAT SO EVER (do not mind the punctuation, it is meant that way).

Christianity and Islam (this time capitalized out of pity) are monotheistic, anti-democratic (did Aristotle acknowledge their mono-god? NO, which part of 'NO' did you NOT understand)

and are incapable of being time-independant. They are defunct, super-old fashioned (to say the least) and incapable of following the human 21st century kind of mind.

In short: they are so redundant, there isn't even a word for their non-existance. The same goes for Judaism, the same goes for Islam, the same goes for Hinduism, the same goes for Christianity, the same goes for any 'belief' in deities that of course do not exist (when ever will any scientist [except steven hawking] prove their non-existance. I DO want to lay in non-sacred soil...).

I say it and I repeat it: religion is men's most creative phantasy, and that's it. (I retract the 'opium for the people', Karl Marx phrase, because it has a connotation to acquire drugs -which costs money- while religion costs nothing (if you regard your life as worthless, if you regard your cultural, philosophical, social, emphatic, economical life as such).....)

LIVE

And don't give a shit for the next Dutch government. I don't!
(the only problem is: we do NOT have an intelligent, creative, future-resistant, media-resistant opposition)

Again: H E L P!

This took 4 whiskys, 2 calva's and a clear mind. Sleep well.

My bottle is empty, my sleep time has finally arrived. I tell (not bid) you all goodbye and see you later.

But in the NL, I'm in a tight spot (untill next elections).


In short: our new government wants to minimise immigration by Muslims, wants to send them home when they commit serious crimes, wants immigrants to speak dutch (more or less fluently after they took 'immigration lessons'), denies family-reunitism by denying mothers and children to unite with their father, only wants higher education immigrants, stops subsidising city pamphlets in Turkish/Maroccan or you-name-it, stops subsidies to encourage integration of Muslimas by annihalating any money to programs to do just that.

In shorter short: they want Arienism. WHERE DID I HERE T H A T BEFORE?

That is my future government.
And I am supposed to agree on that.
Because I live here (in the NL)

I sure am fucked.
(although I also think Islam is an ideology, more than it is a religion)

HELP!

Geen opmerkingen: